http://www.sfi4.com/14938566.1313/first

I am affiliate for SFI Marketing Group and we provide regular people better opportunities. If you are financially satisfied, then please disregard this notice; I DO NOT want you to consider this ad important.
                                                                   BUT -
If you are not financially where you want to be, contact me and I will help. That's a promise!!! To join with me ..

How best to promote SFI to prospects who have no experience with online business?

My Dear friends,

The best way to promote SFI to prospects who have no experience with online business is to provide them with these important information:


1. Tell them they will be needing a computer, or a tablet, or a smart phone with Internet connection in order to do online business in SFI.

2. Tell them, in the shortest terms possible, what their job would be and in which ways they can earn commissions in SFI.

3. Tell them that commissions are processed the 10th day of each month, and they are payed out a few days later, either by check (for USA citizens) or through Pay Pay or on a Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card which they can receive through SFI once they earn $20.00.

4. Tell them that SFI provides all the necessary training to all affiliates, so no previous experience is needed.

5. Tell them that SFI provides all the tools necessary to do successful business and that many of these tools are completely free.

6. Tell them that everybody can succeed in SFI, no matter where they come from, how old they are, how much experience or education they have. As long as they are persistent and take their business seriously, everybody can succeed. That's what makes SFI the unique online business opportunity.

I had no previous experience with online business, and these where the information that my sponsor provided me with before I signed up. It worked well for me and it cleared all my doubts about SFI. It made me realize that SFI is really a genuine business. I acquired all the other important information after signing up, through reading and learning step by step. So, this was just the right amount of information to make me interested: not to much to confuse me and not to little to make me mistrustful. I hope that my experience will be helpful to others.
https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/Sitemap 

http://www.sfi4.com/14938566.1313/first

Best regards.
S.P.Rudra 



My Sales Gateways:

First With Entrepreneurs Gateway:

http://www.sfi4.com/14938566.1313/first


 SFI MARKETING TRACK RECORDS: 

1. 16th successful year for SFI (29th for SFI's parent company)
 
2. 14-year Bronze member of Better Business Bureau
 
3. 1.5 million affiliates.
 
4. 2.8 million TripleClicks members.
 
5. 96,000+ commissionable products.
 
6. 6,965 E-Commerce Affiliates (in 168 countries)
 
7. 193 LocalPay Merchants (in 43 countries)
 
8. 2,226 - TripleClicks.com's global popularity rank (source: Alexa.com)
 
9. Millions - Commissions paid out to our affiliates (in US Dollars)
 


First With Entrepreneurs Gateway:

http://www.sfi4.com/14938566.1313/first